Call for Abstracts – CLOSED!
The PESGB/HGS Africa conference has built a reputation for hosting high quality subsurface focused technical talks on activity in Africa. In 2021, the conference will focus on how Africa transitions over the next decade.
Alongside submissions on the latest activities in exploration, lessons learnt from past exploration activities, field development, reservoir management and enabling technologies; we also seek abstract submissions on geothermal activity, carbon storage and related subjects.
The PESGB Africa Technical Committee invites you to submit an abstract for the programme. Your research could be featured on the agenda, giving you a platform to present your work to a global audience. You also have the opportunity to win one of the prestigious awards for technical excellence for the best presentations, including special awards for student & overseas contributors.
Abstract submission deadline: Friday 14 May 2021
Guidelines to submitting your Africa 2021 abstract:
- Register your email address. Once you have registered to use the Oxford Abstracts online submission system, you will be taken to the online submission form.
- For FAQ’s on submitting your abstract to Oxford Abstracts click here.
- You will be able to copy and paste your abstract into the online submission form.
- Complete all fields requested, including title and the full abstract. Mandatory fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Abstracts should be a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 1,000. They may include images, equations, tables and charts.
- Once you’ve submitted your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation. Should you wish to preview or amend your submission, there are links to facilitate this.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org