Registration Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions “PESGB” refers to PESGB Conferences Limited and/or the PESGB / HGS Africa E&P Conference 2019 (as applicable).
- The PESGB takes bookings on a first come, first served basis.
- Those booking on an event must notify the office at least 14 day prior to the event if they have any special dietary, religious, health or other special requirements.
- If it is possible to accept on site bookings and registrations, they may be subject to an additional charge.
- Late (within 14 working days of an event taking place) and onsite registrations cannot be guaranteed delegate information, refreshments or other materials.
- All registrations, sponsorship and exhibition booths must be paid for, in full, in advance before the event beginning.
- The PESGB reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any booking
- We regret that we are unable to accept payments (including cheques) made in any currency other than sterling.
- Certain activities and events are restricted to PESGB members only and the PESGB retains the right to refuse bookings by non-members for these activities.
- The PESGB will not accept liability for any compensation claim arising from any cancellation of an event, or activity due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All those booking on PESGB activities are advised to make their own insurance arrangements and ensure that their own personal and accident insurance is in place.
- The PESGB reserves the right to introduce new charges for new bookings for events and activities prior to an event.
- We often take photographs at events for marketing purposes. By attending an event, you are giving us permission to use images in which you may be present. In addition, these images may be shared and stored on third-party platforms. Should you not wish to appear in any images, please notify the photographer at the event by emailing email@example.com
- These booking terms and conditions may be subject to amendment.
Cancellations & Refunds
- The PESGB is unable to refund any cancellations made prior to an event or activity taking place. In exceptional circumstances, a refund, less an administrative charge, may be given in the form it was paid at the discretion of the PESGB.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the society. Any refunds due to attendee cancellations made within refund deadlines will be made at the convenience of the society after the event has finished.
- If an event is cancelled by the PESGB for any reason a full refund will be given within 30 days of cancellation.
- Any name substitutions must be advised to the PESGB Office (please email firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing and must include written confirmation of the place reassignment by the person making the original booking at least 1 month prior to the event. For any name changes received after this point, the PESGB will endeavour to make the change, but please note it may not be possible. PESGB reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of up to £5.00, in order to change a name on any registration.
- Please note that an additional administration charge of £5.00 per person will be added to all registrations not placed via the website to cover the cost of processing.
- We are only able to take payment via invoice for group bookings larger than 10, and this will also incur the administration charge detailed above.
- Please note that an additional administration charge of £5.00 per person is chargeable if you need to make any changes to your registration once it has been placed.
- We are unable to process any offline registrations, or make any changes to existing registrations, within one month of the event.